Welcome to 64 Atlantic Reach
Our recently refurbished house is situated on the superb, family friendly Atlantic Reach holiday complex and consists of:
- One bedroom with two extra long 3ft single beds (6' 6"), which can be zipped together to create a super king-size bed
- One bathroom, containing shower, toilet and sink
- Living room, with one 2-seater and two 3-seater leather sofas, oak furniture and 40" flat screen TV with DVD player
- Kitchen/diner, with dining table and eight chairs, microwave, fridge-freezer and MP3/iPod speaker system
- One master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, containing shower, sink and toilet
- One bedroom with a double bed
- One bedroom with two 3ft single beds (6' 3" long)
- Bathroom, with shower, jacuzzi corner bath, sink and toilet
- Airing cupboard (for drying those wetsuits!)
The site itself provides a number of facilities to keep you entertained, described on the Site Facilities page, but we also provide a selection of DVDs, books, games and puzzles if you want to stay in.
For storage, all bedrooms also feature a built in wardrobe with shelves.
The Atlantic Reach complex is very child-friendly, with controls on rentals to prevent groups of under 25 year olds. Travel cots and high chairs can be rented from reception.
And so to bed...
Having rented properties previously that have been spoilt by the most uncomfortable beds in the world, we have recently upgraded all mattresses in our property to ensure you have a great night's sleep after a busy day.
All single beds have pocket sprung mattresses with 1000 pocket springs, whilst the double and king size beds have Relyon Memory Spring comfort 1000 mattresses, featuring an additional layer of memory foam.
For those people requiring a little more legroom, our downstairs bedroom also features 6' 6" long 3 ft single beds, which can also be zipped together to create a super king-size bed. Just let us know if you would like these made up as single or super king when booking.
Finally, to ensure you (or your children) aren't woken too early by the Cornish sunshine, every bedroom features blackout curtains.